Sunday, February 3, 2019

The Super Bowl Commercial All Parents Can Relate To

If there's one takeaway from the lowest-scoring Super Bowl in history, it's the commercials. I don't know about you, but that's the real reason *I* watch anyway.

adam-levine-john-legend-pampers-commercial-02

Among the obligatory beer commercials, car ads, and sports-themed dramas, I was pleasantly surprised to find this little gem featuring John Legend in a totally relatable commercial I think every parent can get behind.

The ad features Legend on diaper duty, changing a particularly stinky poo, calling for backup from his baby-wearing dad counterparts. It's a funny quip that then slides to a view of Adam Levine changing *his* baby's diaper while the dad choir continues, going for a very Simba-esque lift at the very end. 

But it's the appearance of Chrissy Teigen, Legend's wife who is known for her relatable posts on motherhood, that seals the deal. "Must we do this every time?" she asks, exasperated, a tone I know I've held once or twice when my husband clearly wanted praise for a task I've done a dozen times a day. 

All in all, it's a super cute commercial that brings dads *and* moms to the screen.

I mean, who *doesn't* want to watch Adam Levine or John Legend coo to a sweet little baby.

Pardon me, I think my ovaries just exploded.

Here are some other Super Bowl Commercials worth mentioning:

Sorry, Steve, but Pepsi is NOT ok.

HA! Now if only my face would *actually* look like that…

It's like they don't even know Carrie.

If this doesn't give you all the feels, I don't know what will.

This might be one of the funniest commercials from the night.

A mashup between a tired ol' beer commercial and Game of Thrones? Ok, I'm in.

Which Super Bowl commercial was your favorite?

 

The post The Super Bowl Commercial All Parents Can Relate To appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.



from Kids Activities Blog http://bit.ly/2HRRIcH

No comments:

Post a Comment