Monday, October 29, 2018

Avocado Green Mattress Review: My Thoughts 1 Year Later

Avocado Green Mattress Review: My Thoughts 1 Year Later

I'm obsessed with home renovation and home buying shows on HGTV.

But every episode always has a happy ending, and there are plenty of times when I wonder how the people on those shows feel one year later, or how they've changed things up once the cameras left the premises.

How did they decorate after all the props were taken away? Did they keep the paint colors the same? Do they still love the flooring/furniture/windows that they chose/bought/installed?

I wish every show had a "One Year Later" follow-up season so we can really see what happened after those first impressions, because even if I'm intrigued by something I've seen, I'm more convinced after I hear how it's been working out.

My other obsession (reading online reviews) means I don't make a lot of decisions on the fly, as I want to be assured I won't go wrong. I imagine there are probably more than a few people out there like me, because ever since I posted my original review for the Avocado Green Mattress, I've had many readers ask if I would still recommend it.

And without hesitation, I say yes!

Here's my experience one year later, after many nights of sharing a bed with my husband and toddler in all four seasons.

(And, the original discount that Avocado gave to Garden Betty readers is still valid! Click here to get $150 off any mattress, or keep reading to the end where you'll find the link with your special code to use at checkout.)

A kid-friendly organic mattress

If you missed my initial Avocado Green Mattress...

Read the whole post... »

MY BOOKS

NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER! The Backyard Fire Cookbook will help you get outside and master live-fire cooking with over 70 modern and approachable recipes for ember roasting, charcoal grilling, plank grilling, and cast-iron cooking.
The New Camp Cookbook offers over 100 modern recipes for campers, road trippers, and adventurers, plus practical tips for building a cooking fire, setting up a camp kitchen, and stocking an outdoor pantry. As seen in Time, Outside, and Food & Wine!


from Garden Betty https://ift.tt/2OYvU2p

No comments:

Post a Comment