Friday, June 23, 2017

Five Things Friday

Five Things Friday

The five little things that made my week…

1. After a handful of trips to Bend, Oregon, these last few years, we finally made it to Tumalo Falls! Not a bad way to spend a day.

Views along Highway 395 from Central Oregon to Southern California

2. Our new favorite route from Central Oregon to Southern California: straight down Highway 395, and this is why. The views never get old.

My favorite summer harvest

3. Summer is here!

My little strawberry bandit

4. I’ve been wondering what was eating our strawberries before we got to them and whaddya know… I caught the little berry bandit in action!

Watching chicken TV

5. I find her here, watching chicken TV in front of the gate, all day every day (when she’s not sneaking strawberries, that is).

The post Five Things Friday appeared first on Garden Betty.

We have an official release date! The New Camp Cookbook comes out on July 1, 2017, and is now available for preorder! I can't wait for you to see it!

More From Garden Betty



from Garden Betty http://ift.tt/2s2VVx8

No comments:

Post a Comment