Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Eve Box Holiday Tradition

Christmas Eve Box

The Christmas Eve box may just be my favorite holiday tradition for kids. It is something that my family used to do when I was growing up, and now we continue the tradition with my son.

Christmas Eve Box

Christmas Eve Box

For this holiday tradition, you'll first need a box. Any box will do — I found a pretty gift box this year, but in the past, we've used old shipping boxes or even t-shirt boxes.

Christmas Eve Box with Contents

Inside, pack items that will help you have a fun Christmas Eve! Here's what we put in ours:

  • Holiday pajamas
  • Stuffed animal
  • Christmas book
  • Holiday movie
  • Popcorn
  • Hot Chocolate

Christmas Eve Post Tag

Wrap up your box, add a cute tag, and put it under the tree!

You can print the tag we used for ours here.

I always looked forward to opening my Christmas Eve box as a kid. And I hope my son does, too!

What holiday traditions do you have?

 

 

The post Christmas Eve Box Holiday Tradition appeared first on Kids Activities Blog.



from Kids Activities Blog http://ift.tt/2h2jhkj

No comments:

Post a Comment