Friday, February 26, 2016

Five Things Friday

The five little things that made my week…

Happy chicken

1. Kimora loves springtime! Lots of grubs and tasty little buggers to scratch and peck at.

Fragrant jasmine

2. The garden is full of intoxicating fragrance right now. This jasmine grows right outside our bedroom and with these balmy nights, we can't wait to start sleeping with the windows open again.

Orange blossoms

3. Speaking of fragrance… it's so heavenly to stand under the canopy of our orange tree this time of year with all the orange blossoms budding.

New season of seed starting

4. Seed-starting season is serious stuff in this house. I just pulled out my stash of 300-plus seed packets and so begins the process of reorganizing them, checking their dates, and testing the germination on a few.

Silky soft swaddle

5. Five loads of baby laundry later, I've folded what feels like hundreds of little outfits, bibs, burp cloths, and blankets. (I think Sprout has a bigger wardrobe than her dad at this point!) One of my favorites is this silky soft swaddle… so brilliant for a baby girl named Gemma.

Have you seen my new book? The CSA Cookbook will help you cook your way through a CSA box, farmers' market basket, or backyard bounty! Buy it on Amazon or get a personally signed copy directly from my online store!

More From Garden Betty



from Garden Betty http://ift.tt/1Q7MMLe

No comments:

Post a Comment